Saturday, February 16, 2013

Be My Valentine

A letter to my Valentine...
Would you {be} mine?
              To my Valentine, I love you to the moon and back, a bushel and peck, a hug around the neck! This is our 3rd Valentines as a married couple and I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world to have you as all mine! You surprise me with my favorite chocolate strawberries and fun texts all day long. You love me in spite of all my down falls no matter how big or small, you see past the bad and love me for all that I am. I dont know how I got so lucky to call you mine, the day we met it changed our lives forever, the day we said {YES} we were sealed for time and {all} eternity! One day we will have a little family of our own who we will get to love and cherish as our own, teach them good from bad, and show them what family is all about, and most of all always be together for eternity. Jake only adventures await us in these next years to come, and I will be by your side good or bad every step of the way! Im grateful everyday for Heavenly Father putting you in my life, you are the biggest blessing in my life. I will always love you,"to infinity and beyond" :) Thank you for being my husband I love you so much! Happy Valentines Day! 
Will you {be} mine? 












No comments:

Post a Comment