Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wedding Fever

This last weekend I went to Idaho for my cousin Ashley's bridal shower, I am so excited for her to join the "married club" and to also start many new adventures! Helping with the shower reminded me of mine and all the hard work and effort that goes into them. I was the designated photographer since I seemed to be the only one with a camera, which is totally fine by me because it gives me a chance to bust it out every once in a while. I am no pro by all means but I am going to start being more creative and dedicated to photography, I think it is so fun to do! So Ashley's shower also got me in the mood to be more crafty, maybe this is spring fever, seasons are changing so why not try something new right?!
PS sorry for some blurry pictures I still had to post them even though they were blurry! 
 
































This is a result when these 3 girls get together! 












It was also Cody's 16th birthday, and he was ordained a priest! It was such a fun day to be with him on his special day, I can not believe he is 16 years old! It is so crazy how fast time flies by, I feel like it was just the other say he was the crazy 2 year old trying to put on his sisters tights! Happy Birthday Cody, I am so proud of you!









No comments:

Post a Comment