Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Daily Deals

Ok so as I am surfing the internet tonight going through blogs, my favorite deal websites + I was thinking how amazing it was once I found these amazing sites so I thought I would share a few of my favorites! Enjoy! (BE WARNED YOU MAY BE TEMPTED TO SPEND LOTS + LOTS OF TIME + MONEY AT THESE SITES ;] )

1: Brickyard buffalo. {www.Brickyardbuffalo.com} I may have spent more than I would like to share at this website + I love everything! They will usually have a Blogger that they feature with their favorite things on their site once a week + so it makes it fun to see everyones favs!

2: Groop dealz {with a "Z} {www.Groopdealz.com} This was my very first find, a co-worker showed me this site + it was instant love at first glance! They are always updating with new dealz, but mainly the start of the week! So fun! 

 3. P.S I Adore You {www.Psiadoreyou.com} Ok ok I L.O.V.E these mommys! They started this site to raise awareness for childhood cancer + they feature amazing courageous little children that are battling their disease. Then your purchase funds the fight! Amazed yet? I am! Go check out this site now! 

4: Sassy Steals {www.Sassysteals.com} Last but not the least this website offers daily homemade deals, boutique deals + giveaways! So fun right! Check it out you wont regret it!

Ok now you know some of my guilty pleasures! Go have fun, enjoy these websites I know I do! 

xoxo {kal}

No comments:

Post a Comment