Monday, December 2, 2013

Bright Color in {Fall}... YES!

 How was everyones Thanksgiving? I hope great! Mine was great we went up to Idaho to see my family + it was so much fun! While up there I was able to shoot some pics on this beautiful property by my house for my style portion of the blog! Hope you enjoy!

 So I'm all about fall + all that comes with it! I especially love that it is automatically sweater, legging + boot weather. Which means you usually stick with more neutral colors right? So those days I'm not in the "legging mood" {which is rare} I like to add lots of color to my wardrobe. This outfit is a great example of how I love to add lots of color to my outfit for the day!








top:  Target
silver jeans: Buckle
boots: Steve Madden
watch: Buckle
lion bracelet/earrings: DownEast Basics
Thanks for stopping in! If you have any feedback feel free to contact me. 
xoxo {kal}

No comments:

Post a Comment