Friday, December 13, 2013

New + Improved

{New} Name?  Yes... Why you ask? Ok I will tell.

So it came to me one day as I was in my hometown looking up at the stars thinking of all the things I would like to do in life. I love to stargaze (like seriously its a problem when I am home or outside at night I will always just look for a minute) + to me Stargazer means ambition. According to the good old dictionary that means; a strong desire to do or to achieve something, typically requiring determination and hard work. I feel like I have a lot of {ambition} bottled up inside of me ready to burst out + show myself to the world. So I figured what better name for the new + improved blog for me right? You may think its weird but I am going with it + hopefully it works. Thanks for starting this fun journey with me. If you ever have any tips or questions as always find my contact info on the contact tab! 


So {Welcome} to The Blonde

 Stargazer


{xoxo} kal

No comments:

Post a Comment