Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Baby Blessings and Goodbyes

So about a month ago we were able to attend our two cute nieces baby blessings. Yes twins, I don't know how my sister Breanna and her hubby do it. But they were both beautiful blessings and I am so glad they invited us to be apart of it. Olivia and Kennedy are seriously so stinking cute! I just love my little nieces so much!
On the other note this was also the weekend we had to say goodbye to my family, it was all bitter sweet, I hate having to say goodbye it is the hardest thing for me. My family and I are very close I would like to say, and I have gotten so used to seeing them almost every week when my parents would come down to go see Breanna's cute twins. Moving to North Carolina has been the hardest but will be the best thing for Jake and I! So of course I snapped a few pics of the day, but I'm so sad I never got one of the mom and dad with their cute girls! :( Also sorry the pics are not the best quality but you do what with you have right!

I stole this picture from Breanna but I had to show how cute they are! 











We were also able to get to go to dinner one last time with Cameron and Alexa, who are seriously not just family but also some of our best friends. It's going to be pretty hard to find people who put up with us and I'm sad we won't have date night/hair nights for a long time! 


Goodbyes are always so sad so its See You Soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment