Thursday, August 14, 2014

Matern's Go East

Thats right, we are moving... Well we have moved, to where you might ask? To Durham North Carolina.  Jake was accepted to Duke University in their PA program. They are the #1 ranked school for their program and we couldn't be more excited that he was accepted. This move has been somewhat stressful in the making, and still is stressful to think about. I am here posting about this in my in-laws house because we flew back for Jakes little sisters wedding. So we have had some crazy weeks here in the Matern household. I have lived no longer than a 3hr drive from my family and well Jake besides his mission and being in Orem for school it has been the longest of 45 min since we have been married and living in Bountiful we have been a short 5 min drive away so it is going to be a huge change for us to be a 34hr car ride or a 5hr plane ride away. Living in North Carolina will be some hard times but hopefully some amazing experiences and ones we won't forget. We love how pretty and green it is back there, but we have only spent a day there before we quickly flew back home to Utah for his little sisters wedding {which was amazing might I add}.

So I thought I would add a few pictures from our journey the past week. Sorry for the lack of quality, they are iPhone pictures and not the best of quality. Our drive was so long, but fun, lots of corn fields, the Gateway Arch, and more greenery. Loved seeing the country this way but oh my the drive was so long. Im glad we had good company to share it with...















 She is seriously the most beautiful bride! Congrats you two!
 Love my main squeeze so much!
My partner in crime the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment